Sunday 17 July 2011

Case of the trash tosser + Awareness Test

Trash found:
Empty glass bottles
Fish bone
Banana peel
Gravy/ Vomit?

Slylock found bones in the trash.
The bull is an herbivore and only eats plants.
The racoon is an omnivore and eats both plants and animals.

Racoon is the trash tosser.

Awareness test:
I did not see the moonwalking bear the first time round because I was completely focused on the passes that the team in white was making and did not want to get distracted by looking at the surroundings. Also, since the bear was black, it was rather hard to spot and went unnoticed because I was only looking at the people in white. Lastly, since the instructions were to count the number of passes that the white team was making, I did not expect a moonwalking bear to appear. I must learn to pay attention to the surroundings while focusing on the task at hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment